Arkie Curriculum Goals
The overarching goal of our curriculum is to work in collaboration with parents and families towards the healthy and holistic development of their child. All children will demonstrate their learning and development in different ways, no two children are the same. And so, we take a collaborative approach working with you towards the education of your child.
Our vision for each child, is for them;
- To have positive, fun experiences to help shape their identity
- To treat their community and environment with respect and fairness and understand the interdependence that exists between them
- To be resilient, confident and optimistic social beings
- To become active, involved, curious and effective lifelong learners
- To engage and interact with different formats of communication and with others effectively